PUNCH PRESS ADD ON FOR POWERSTATION
Power-Fab Tutorial (11/15/16)
- Adds powerful fabrication capabilities to the POWERSTATION CAD/CAM system.
- Support for standard, sheer proof, & indexable (-C- axis) tools
- Standard tool shapes include: Round, Rectangle, Obround, Corner radius, Triangle,
"D" and "DD"
- Punch hits can be output as discreet hits, or as custom, user defined canned cycles.
- Multiple parts generated automatically
- Automatic clamp avoidance & repositioning
- Interface to ASK-SAL! Tool & Material library
- Patterns: Arc, Bolt Circle, Grid, Linear
- Corner Radius, using a radius punch
- Edge, Punching (shearing) along a line, w/wo tabs
- Hole, Punching out of a hole while leaving or removing the slug.
- Nibble, Nibbling of a LINE, ARC, SPLINE, CHAIN SELECT (Continuous path of ARCS &
- Notch, Generates hits to remove a "V" shaped notch
- Rectangle, Leave / Remove slug, radius corners, X or Y first, shaker tabs.
- Single hit, Location is specified in any of 11 different ways.
- Multi, Punch a series of pre-selected holes with basic path optimization
- Utility, Position no punch, multiple part setup, repositioning, Laser / Plasma ON/OFF
- Draw, Simple drawing commands for sheet, clamps, and tool lists.
Partial List of Supported Machines:
- USA AMADA
- Can be user customized to any other standard punch / burn machine